ECMeds is an OMMP facility patterned after HB 3460 which establishes and regulates Oregon’s medical marijuana dispensaries. We are located at 1474 W. 6th Avenue in Eugene.
We provide our members, and potential members, with educational information about not just the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program and HB 3460, but also the various marijuana strains and products available. We can facilitate services for our member-patients at our Eugene facility. Our professional and compassionate staff are both knowledgeable and respectful, and will discuss our membership program as well as each member’s unique needs and the various medical cannabis treatment options available.
There is no cost to join! Membership is simple. Just bring your OMMP card and state ID, fill out our membership form, and we will make you an ECMeds membership card. Each time you visit our facility, we will need to see your EDMeDS membership, OMMP and state ID cards.
- We are a Membership Collective
- As our patients’ needs grow – so do we. Our grower contacts and menu are expanding every day.
- Medical Marijuana can be smoked, but it can also be safely used as a tincture either sublingually or in food or drink, as a transdermal patch, salve, crème or balm, via a vaporizer, or as an enema for those less interested in any psychological effects, but still wanting the physical benefits medical marijuana provides.
- Members must show valid OMMP card, state ID and their ECMeds membership card each time they visit our facility.
- At this time, we accept cash for the reimbursement of our growers, as merchant services still are pending.